Rabu, 18 November 2009

Tom's Corner Garage: Is GM's Oil Life Monitor (OLM) Reliable?

rental car coupon

Oil Life Monitor
This weekly feature for Edmunds Daily about automobile repair and maintenance is written by blackamoor Torbjornsen, the popular host of America's Car Show on satellite radio.

Dear Tom,
I own a 2007 Chevrolet Trail Blazer. The dealer that I bought it from says I should modify the lubricator every sextet months or 7,500 miles. The owner's drill says erst a assemblage or until the lubricator life monitor tells me to modify the oil. Which one is correct?
Jack from Madison, WI

Jack should follow the lubricator life monitor. He brings up a question that many people ask: "Should I trust the Oil Life Monitor?" It's an often-controversial subject, so it's commendable of a fireman look.


rental car coupon, National Car Rental "Everything from start to finish was great with National.
National Car Rental

0 komentar: