Kamis, 19 November 2009

Used Car Corner: Must-Have Features for Shoppers

rental car coupon

Cooper Sunroof.jpg

Back in the primeval '90s I worked for a couple of months during the season at an Acura concern selling newborn and used cars.  Being a somewhat credulous car junky and needing a job, I figured my moving expertise and open demeanor would impact with a respected, high-line brand.  Yes, I was wrong; I distinctly remember the sales trainer informing me "You gotta hammer these people!" because I would try to come at a mutually-agreeable price kinda than go for the jugular.  I nicknamed him "Gino" because he looked and talked (in a low, husky voice) like he was in the mafia.  But I digress...

I did learn a few things there, such as what pushed buyers' hot buttons...


rental car coupon, National Car Rental "Everything from start to finish was great with National.
Modif Car

0 komentar: