Jumat, 20 November 2009

Weekly Top 3: Manual Shifters Everyone Would Drive

rental car coupon

2010 Audi S4 shifter.jpg

Look, I'll be the prototypal to adjudge it: sometimes automatics are just better. Take my friend's late-'60s Saab in broad school, for instance, which had a nettlesome three-speed drill stagehand mounted on the control column. Any automatic would constitute progress there. But whatever modern drill transmissions are just so danged user-friendly and rewarding that they leave me murmuration to myself, "If all sticks were this good, everyone would drive one." I figure it's most time I overturned that sentiment into a column. Here are my threesome current favorites.


rental car coupon, National Car Rental "Everything from start to finish was great with National.
Modif Car

0 komentar: